Metal Stamping Machines
400 Tons of Low-Cost, High Productivity Stamping
The New Bliss SC-2 400 ton press
Metal stamping machines like our exclusive DRAW-LINK straight side mechanical press, increases part productivity and lowers part cost.
- Capable of increasing part productivity up to 40%
- Reduced piece price.
- Consistent and reliable metal stamping and sheet metal stamping accuracy.
- Slowing of down-stroke and faster up-stroke means longer tool life.
- 400 Ton capacity can draw or stamp a wide variety of unique shapes, as well as flat work like sheet metal stamping.
- Run speeds of 30-80 spm.
- Capable of handling 8000 pound coils.
- Maximum stock capacity: .187 (3/16") thick x 30" wide.
- Maximum stock capacity: .312 (5/16") thick x 12" wide.
|There are important metal stamping and sheet metal stamping advantages with BENNETT MACHINE AND STAMPING COMPANY'S new 400 ton press and high-speed feed line.|
Capacity of Metal Stamping Machines
- Bennett Machine and Stamping Company offers a wide range of metal stamping and sheet metal stamping from 40 tons to 400 tons.
- Our new 400 ton press provides a 108" bed area that provides ample flexibility for die size.
- The SC-2 400 ton sheet metal stamping press is capable of feeding stock up to .187 (3/16") thick x 30" wide
- Exclusive draw-link capabilities of our metal stamping and sheet metal stamping machines increase production and lower parts cost. As you know, material draw velocity limits conventional press production. The unique DRAW-LINK of our 400 ton press overcomes this natural limitation by slowing down during the work portion of the stroke, and speeding up during the return portion of the stroke. This results in the press operating at 78 SPM without exceeding the draw velocity limitation of good quality steel.
- More versatility in producing unique stamping shapes.